LAST MODIFIED: November 18, 2015
Our Site is intended for use by individuals of adult age and professionals. Each user of this Site is expected to be an adult and if you are a minor using this Site then for all purposes we are entitled to assume that your use of this Site is with the knowledge and consent of your parents or legal guardians.
You understand that the Company may at any time, as determined in its sole discretion, modify this Site or suspend or discontinue all or any part its operation, without notice to you, and you acknowledge that there is no consequence or liability to that the Company for doing so.
This Site is owned by the Company and/or its affiliates. All right, title, and interest to the Content (as such term is defined below) displayed on the Site, which Content includes, but is not limited to, the look and feel of this Site; the data, information, text, graphics, images, sound or video materials displayed as part of this Site; and the designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and URL of this Site, but excluding User Content (as such term is defined below), are the sole property of the Company and/or its affiliates and/or other parties with whom the Company maintains a relationship.
If you are over thirteen (13) years of age, you may choose to register on this Site and to obtain a registered account. You may not, and please do not register, if you are not over thirteen (13) years of age. If you are eligible to register, you will be given a username and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registered account and its username and password and for restricting access to your computer. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password and you agree that you will not use the account, username, email address or password of another user at any time. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of, or access to, your account, username and/or password. We reserve the right, at any time for any or for no reason, determined in our sole discretion, to change any username provided by you and to refuse to provide you with service and/or to terminate your account without notice.
The use of the Site is for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes whatsoever. Moreover, you acknowledge that you cannot sell or resell any of the products, including samples and/or services that you purchase or otherwise receive from the Company. You likewise acknowledge that you may not and agree that you shall not:
- use any “deep-link,” “page-scrape,” “robot,” “spider,” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Company server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site;
- reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or the systems or networks, of the Company or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to the Company;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction (if any) being conducted on the Site, or with the use of the Site by any other party;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to the Company on or through the Site or any service (if any) offered on or through the Site;
- pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity; or
This Site may offer interactive features that allow you to submit content (“User Content”) to this Site which User Content may be accessible and viewable by the public. You agree that any use by you of such features and any User Content submitted by you, shall be your sole responsibility, shall not infringe or violate upon the rights of any other party or violate any laws, contribute to or encourage any infringement or other unlawful conduct, or be obscene, objectionable or in poor taste. Any submission of User Content specifically implies that you have each and every necessary right and license to make each such submission. Accordingly, do not provide any information and/or data to this Site or otherwise make any use of this unless it complies with the foregoing requirements. To the extent that you post, upload or otherwise transmit any User Content to the Site, you hereby grant to the Company an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, freely transferable license to make use of such User Content and to create derivative works therefrom in such manner and for any purpose whatsoever as determined by the Company in its sole discretion without any obligation whatsoever upon the Company to provide you with compensation or other right. Furthermore, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, to the extent that you provide any User Content to the Site, you may not, and agree that you shall not:
- post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to Content that is unlawful, threatening, harmful, abusive, pornographic or includes nudity, offensive, harassing, excessively violent, tortuous, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, contract or other rights, false or misleading, obscene, vulgar; libelous, hateful, or discriminatory;
- violate the rights of others including patent, trademark, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- harass or harm another person;
- exploit or endanger a minor;
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity;
- introduce or engage in activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- interfere with, damage, disable, disrupt, impair, create an undue burden on, or gain unauthorized access to the infrastructure of the Site or the systems or networks, of the Company or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to the Company;
- cover, remove, disable, block or obscure advertisements or other portions of any Content or any other person’s User Content on the Site;
- advertise or promote competing services; or
- engage in any commercial activity.
We do not endorse any User Content transmitted to or posted on the Site, and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content. You understand that as a result of your use of this Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you and that under no circumstances are we responsible or liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content.
You acknowledge that you must comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of this Site, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmission.
THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS, ON THE SITE IS INTENDED SOLELY AS A GENERAL EDUCATIONAL AID. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE, OR IS IT TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT, FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL PROBLEM, NOR IS IT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR SERVICES FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE TO YOU THAT MAY ARISE FROM AND/OR RELATE TO, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ANY ACTION YOU TAKE OR REFRAIN FROM TAKING BASED ON THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THE SITE. WHILE THE COMPANY STRIVES TO KEEP THE CONTENT ON THE SITE ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND UP-TO-DATE, THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE, AND IS NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RELATED TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE SITE.
THE SITE, AND THE CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND/OR NETWORK OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE COMPANY OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
The Company attempts to describe the items available on the Site as accurately as possible, and depict the most up-to-date product packaging available. The Company does not warrant that product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, or that product packaging depicted on the Site will match the actual product and or product packaging that you receive. If a product described on the Site is not as described when you receive it, or the packaging on the site does not match the product you receive, your sole remedy is to return it to us in unused and undamaged condition in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Please be aware that prices, availability and other purchase terms are subject to change without prior notice. We intend to make every effort to insure the accuracy of the Content of this Site, and when errors are discovered, we will correct them. You are advised that the Company reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, even after an order has been submitted, or after it has been confirmed or after your credit card has been charged. If we discover an error after your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled as a result of the error, your credit card will be refunded for the full amount of your order. You will be notified via email or other communication method if your order has been canceled.
All items purchased from this Site are delivered to shipment carriers for shipment to you. Title to such items purchased and the risk of loss thereto passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
You may return items purchased to the Company solely in accordance with our Returns Policy.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS SUPPLIERS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM (1) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE; (2) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ITEMS PURCHASED ON THE SITE; OR (3) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, ITEMS OR WEB SITES. MOREOVER, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF OUR AGREEMENT TO ALLOW YOU TO MAKE USE OF THIS SITE AND WITHOUT WHICH THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT WOULD BE UNAVAILABLE TO YOU.
The information communicated on the Site constitutes an electronic communication. When you communicate with us through the Site or via other forms of electronic media, such as e-mail, you are communicating with us electronically. You acknowledge that we may communicate with you electronically and that any such communication, as well as, any notices, disclosures, agreements or other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications between us in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication.
It is the policy of the Company to decline unsolicited suggestions and ideas. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any inquiries, feedback, suggestions, ideas or other information you provide to the Company and/or the Site (collectively, “Submissions”) will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. To the extent that you post, upload or otherwise transmit any Submissions to the Company and/or the Site, by such submission you will be deemed to have granted us full ownership of the Submission as if we had created, developed and posted the Submission for our own purposes. We reserve the right to copy, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, license, distribute, sell or assign any Submission in any way as we see fit, including but not limited to copying it in whole or in part, creating derivative works therefrom, distributing and displaying any such Submission in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, alone or as part of other works or using any such Submission within or in connection with our products or services. You also acknowledge that your Submission will not be returned by us and we may use your Submission, and any ideas, concepts or know how contained therein, without payment to you of money or any other form of consideration, for any purpose including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products. If you make a Submission, then it will be conclusively presumed, and you will be deemed to have represented and warranted, that you are the owner of or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. If you make a Submission, it will be conclusively presumed, and you will be deemed to represent and warrant, that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You understand that you may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead or attempt to mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with any claims made as to rights in any Submission made by you or any damages arising from any Submission made by you.
Hairstory, Hairstories and Hair Ventures are [registered] trademarks of the Company. All other trademarks and service marks displayed on the Site are the property of the Company or their respective owners. You may not use or display any trademarks or service marks owned by the Company without the written consent of the Company in each instance being first obtained. You may not use or display any other trademarks or service marks displayed on this Site without the prior written permission of their respective owners.
The Company asks the users of this Site to respect the intellectual property of others. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512, the Company has designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that a work of yours has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Copyright Agent of the Company the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The Copyright Agent for the Company of claims of copyright infringement on its Site is Eli Halliwell who can be reached as follows: email@example.com
Upon receipt of the written notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above, the Company will review the written notification with it legal counsel and will take such action as it, in the exercise of its sole discretion, deems appropriate which may include, but may not be limited to: (i) removing or disabling access to the material that is alleged to be infringing; (ii) forwarding the notification to such alleged infringer (“Subscriber”); or (iii) notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.